Saturday, August 9, 2014

New Building Going Up - Finally

It's actually happening now.  Starting to build a small quail building that will be air conditioned in summer and heated in the winter.  This should allow me to produce an excellent fertile egg - all other things considered. The building is small so the number of eggs available will be small also.  I'm hoping to initially produce one hundred a day as an initial goal.  They will be $65.00 per hundred which will include shipping and will be on a first come/first serve basis.  I'm not going to try and match E-bay prices because my eggs will be of better quality and my service includes the free e-book on raising quail and years of good experience.  In addition, my communication is excellent so when you order your eggs you'll have a response in 24-48 hours with a ship date.

I'll update the blog again as I get closer to production.  In the mean time, thanks to all who have ordered my book and I hope that your birds are doing well!

Remember to pray for the persecuted Christians in Iraq at this time.

Blessings in Christ Jesus,

Wally

No comments:

Post a Comment