Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Eating and drinking has slowed down?

IN the past couple of days my birds have slowed down considerably in their drinking and eating and I'm trying to figure out why.  There are a few things that have all happened in the past few days that may have contributed to this:

1. Changed feed to Dumor (ran out of regular feed on Sunday and my regular supplier was closed).
2. Started using apple cider vinegar in the water.
3. Birds have started mating and laying eggs.
4.  Have had some serious warming in temperatures.

While it seems to me the food and apple cider vinegar could be the main culprits, I'm not sure.  They were still eating normally when I started the vinegar additive, but everything slowed down when I started giving them the Dumor feed.  I've changed feeds before and never had this happen, but I guess the feed could be bad?

Write me if you have any ideas!

Blessings,

Wally

No comments:

Post a Comment