Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Free Quail Cage Stand

Picked up two of these plant stands from a big box store when they were finished with them - free!  You always need to have eyes open to "other" uses for things.  I often just walk around a big box store looking at everything and trying to imagine what I could use it for that it was never intended to be used for!  (if that makes sense!!!)

Next I'll be putting the doors in (ordered the spring closers today) and then attaching the cup watering system.  They are made specifically for quail and are a little lighter than those used for chickens or rabbits.  I'll put some pics of those in and some contact info as to where to buy them.  After that I will be making the feeders from vinyl gutter stock.  Used it before and it was great.  I'll also show a secret that was given to me and helped cut my feed loss by at least 20%!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment