Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Quail Cages Being Built!!

Quail cages are finally going together at the farm.  Got three built today and will build 2 more this weekend.  I will start with 5 cages, each holding 9 hens and 3 cocks.  This should give me around 200 eggs a week to sell.  Not a lot but I'm not a big commercial quail producer.  I am going to produce smaller quantities but have better quality with more attention being paid to living conditions and egg care.  My little building will allow me to grow to about 600 a week and at that time I will build a bigger barn - Lord willing!

It won't be long and I will have everything in place to open for business again.  Once I get going I will produce an updated version of my quail book with new pictures and photos.  This time the E-book will be priced at $10.00. I have been giving the first edition away for many years now but I feel it is only fair that I should be able to reap some payback for the time and money spent to get you quality information on how to raise the jumbo brown coturnix quail. I hope you will agree!  The current version will still be available for $5.00 (paypal) until the new book comes out.

Blessings in Christ Jesus,

Wally

No comments:

Post a Comment